I am now a Senior Computer Vision Scientist at United Imaging Intelligence, Shanghai and Boston. I was a PhD student in Department of Computer & Information Sciences (CIS) at Temple University and advised by Prof. Haibin Ling, 2016 Fall through 2020 Fall. Prior to CIS, I conduct research under the supervision by Prof. Ying Zhu for one year in Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at Temple University. I obtained my Master degree at Xi’dian University, where I worked closely with Prof. Jimin Liang. I received my B.S. degree from Anhui Science and Technology University.
We are working on developing vision-based technology for automatic operating room and intelligent medical device. The involved computer vision topics include but not limit to object detection, moving object detection, 2D/3D human pose estimation, body mesh recovery, 3D dynamic scene perception.
Robust Multi-modal 3D Patient Body Modeling. Paper
Fan Yang *, Ren Li *, Georgios Georgakis, Srikrishna Karanam, Terrence Chen, Haibin Ling, Ziyan Wu.
International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI), 2020. *equal contribution
Towards Contactless Patient Positioning. Paper
Srikrishna Karanam *, Ren Li *, Fan Yang *, Wei Hu, Terrence Chen, Ziyan Wu.
IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging (T-MI), 2020.
LaSOT: A High-quality Benchmark for Large-scale Single Object Tracking. Project
Heng Fan *, Liting Lin *, Fan Yang *, Peng Chu *, Ge Deng, Sijia Yu, Hexin Bai, Yong Xu, Chunyuan Liao, and Haibin Ling.
IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2019.
Feature Pyramid and Hierarchical Boosting Network for Pavement Crack Detection. Code|Data
Fan Yang, Lel Zhang, Sijia Yu, Dail Prokhorov, Xue Mei, Haibin Ling.
IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems (T-ITS), 2019.
- IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (T-PAMI).
- IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging (T-MI).
- IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems (T-ITS).
- IEEE Transactions on Multimedia (T-MM).
- IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (T-CSVT).
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems (T-NNLS).
- ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology (T-IST).
- Pattern Recognition (PR).
- Computer Vision and Image Understanding (CVIU).
- IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence.
- IEEE Access.
- International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI), 2020.
- European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2020.
- IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2020, 2021, 2022.
- IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV), 2020, 2021, 2022.
- International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR), 2022.